Name and Address of the Person Responsible:
The responsible party within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection regulations is:
Innovationsgesellschaft Technische Universität Braunschweig mbH
Wilhelmsgarten 3 3
The responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
We respect your data!
Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect such data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively should concrete indications point to illegal use.
We use the website construction kit system of elopage GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 208, 10719 Berlin, Germany ("elopage") for the purpose of hosting and displaying the website on the basis of processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on elopage's servers in Germany. Further information on elopage's data protection can be found at the following website: https://elopage.com/privacy-policy/ The scope of the processing of personal data is described below. Further processing on servers other than the aforementioned of elopage only takes place within the scope communicated below. We have concluded an order processing agreement with elopage, by which we oblige elopage to protect our customers' data and not to pass it on to third parties.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
-Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that concern you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation does not affect; - Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have- without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS. IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, insofar as it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no continued legitimate interest on our part in the continued storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.